Make a donation to support the Triad Dream Center
We can't fulfill our mission of bettering our community alone. There are several ways that you can help:
Your monetary donation goes far when you give to the Triad Dream Center. Because of our partnership with key sponsors, your $1.00 donation has on average a $3.50 impact.
- $5 Giving just $1 has a multiplier effect of $3.50! Due to economies of scale, operating efficiencies, and generous in-kind donations, the Care & Share food pantry can distribute over $17.00 worth of food for every $5 donated.
- $25 Your $25 Gift will enable us to feed five families with over 100 pounds of food.
- $100 Your $100 Gift will help us distribute Mobile Food Pantry Boxes containing food and basic household supplies valued at over $325 to ten needy families in our area.
Monetary donations can be made by credit card, check, or money order through the options below. Please do not send cash through the mail.
Click a button below and help feed a family in need. Make a One-Time donation, or become a partner by making a Sustaining Monthly donation.
Donations by Mail:
Your tax deductible gift will go toward helping those in our community who need it most. Please mail checks made payable to Triad Dream Center to:
Triad Dream Center
PO BOX 612
Clemmons, NC 27012
Employer Gift Matching
Double your gift through your employer's matching gift program. When making your next gift to the Triad Dream Center, check with your employer to determine the policy for matching gifts.(back to top)
Donate Food & Grocery Items
The demand for food pantry services at the Care & Share food pantry remains high. Each year we distribute over 130,000 pounds of food to needy families. You can help us by making donations of non-perishable food items. The items we need the most are:
- 15 oz cans of vegetables (all varieties)
- 1 lb bag/box of dried beans, rice or pasta (all varieties)
- Jars of pasta sauce
- Cooking Oil
- Toilet Tissue
Donations are accepted at our Patterson Avenue location Tuesday through Thursday between the hours of 9am and 12pm.
(back to top)
Sponsor A Food Drive
We actively encourage all members of the community to get involved in the fight against hunger. A great way for you to get involved is to sponsor a food drive at your organization. Donations from schools, workplaces, clubs and churches have helped us in our mission to provide us food to help needy families. To arrange for pick up of donations weighing more than 100 pounds, please call our office at 336-744-4004.(back to top)
Another opportunity to assist the Triad Dream Center is to volunteer your time. Clients coming to our location are in need of physical items like food and clothing, but they are also in need of emotional or spiritual things such as having someone to talk to. There are several ways that you can help.
- Food Pantry lobby/reception area (data entry, encouragement)
- Food Pantry warehouse area (bagging, stocking, loading client cars)
- Food Pantry transportation area (pickup food, etc)
- REdress production area (grading, hanging, displaying, etc)
- REdress distribution area (assisting with selections, encouragement)
- REdress lobby/reception area (clerical, encouragement, etc)
Donate Clothing and Accessories
We are accepting clean, gently used clothing and accessories for our REdress (clothing distribution) program. Accessories include but are not limited to: shoes, purses, belts, hats, and ties. We are not a thrift store, so please no appliances or furniture. (back to top)